It’s A Blog World After All…
This time, I’ve been tagged by the lovely Sara, who writes the blog, “Cricket Family” all the way overseas in London! Her blog is always a joy to read, so I’m happy to answer her tag and follow the rules:
“Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky details about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged”. Here goes!
A Little Quirky Info About Yours Truly:
1. I love eating ketchup with my macaroni and cheese, green beans and grilled cheese sandwiches. When I do this, my husband looks at me like I’m crazy.
2. I sing and dance all day. No matter what I’m doing, even if it’s fixing my coffee, I love to wiggle. I love to make up songs and sing them, even though I was not gifted with a voice that was meant to sing…HA HA! I just think being goofy with yourself can cheer your day up even if it’s a bad one.
3. I drink coffee in the morning, in the afternoon and at night. It doesn’t affect me like it would most…in fact, I swear that a cup of coffee before bed helps me sleep!
4. I talk to my cat. I know she listens. Sure, she’s a little more “independent” than a dog – and makes me work for her affection, but she’s worth it! She truly has her own little personality and I love it.
5. I love to bake. I hate to cook. I don’t get it.
6. When I’m bored, I love going to Hallmark just to read cards, even if I don’t end up buying any. In fact, I almost wonder if it would be a more peaceful world if everyone just spent a little more time reading Hallmark cards. I know, I’m weird.
Now I’m tagging these lovely bloggers from around the globe:
Be sure to check out their fabulous blogs. To see my last “tagged” entry, click HERE. Happy tagging!