Tag, You’re It!
(Get these gorgeous letterpress “Love Fizz” tags shown above at www.bellisstudios.com)
I haven’t been “tagged” in a while, but today I was tagged by Ramblings Of A Future Mrs, so in honor of keeping with the spirit of the wonderful wedding blogging community, here we go!
4 Things I Did Today:
1. Planned some more for the bridal shower I’m hosting next month – I’m getting excited!
2. Blogged, and read other blogs, of course!
3. Talked on the phone for a while with one of my best friends while watching the McCain/Obama debate.
4. Drank too much coffee and cleaned!
4 Things On My To-Do list:
1. Get organized.
2. Blog some more, of course – and start working on a project that another fellow blogger asked me to help her with for next week.
3. Pay some bills.
4. Call people who haven’t rsvp’d to the shower yet, then meet with the florist and order the food for the shower.
4 Of My Guiltiest Pleasures:
1. My Monday night shows – Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill & The Hills. Can you believe now my friends are trying to turn me on to watching Grey’s Anatomy?!? I gave it a shot & watched the premier, wishing I hadn’t because I might now be hooked. Don’t let me get hooked on tv – I have too much to get done!
2. Chocolate. Oh, and coffee too. Ok, fine, I smoke – but I’m quitting soon, please don’t put me in the bad girls’ corner – I’m nice, I swear!
3. Blogging about weddings, reading about weddings, going to weddings, breathing weddings. I am addicted!
4. Planning weddings, showers, birthdays & other fun events – especially the decorating and socializing parts.
4 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love to fish. But I’m not a “nature” girl – I can’t handle bugs, sorry!
2. I collect Barbie dolls – yep, I’m a “Barbie Girl”.
3. I have a thing for shoes – especially high platform peep-toe pumps, they’re HOT! Seriously, no matter how you’re feeling, just put on a pair of sexy shoes and it’s automatic confidence! I visit shoe stores like I visit art museums…it’s just fun to visit and stare, even if I don’t buy any that day.
4. I’m a geek. Not a dork, a geek. I love my computer!
Now I’m tagging these fabulous bloggers, be sure to check out their wonderful blogs!
Subscribe to comments with RSS.