I Got Tagged – Again – Twice!
Terrica over at Fabuluxe asked me to name the top 5 songs which I’m embarrassed to let people know I secretly love. Ready? No laughing, because SOON it’s YOUR turn!
1. “I’m A Barbie Girl” by Aqua
2. Any song by Britney Spears (it’s ok, Terrica, I’m a fan too…lol)
3. We Are Man And Wife by Michelle Featherstone
4. Vampire by Antsy Pants
5. Doin’ It Well by L.L. Cool J
6. Set A Drift On Memory Bliss by PM DAWN
Next, the lovely Meredith over at Countdown To Wedded Bliss asked me to name 6 unimportant things about myself. So here we go!
1. I can type very fast, and my husband loves the sound of my typing away. He finds it relaxing in some strange, weird way.
2. I went to school to be a court reporter. I said I can type very fast, but not “380 wpm in shorthand” fast! Heck, oh well, I tried. Ok maybe I didn’t try hard enough, but I was only 19! It’s all good.
3. I smoke disgusting cigarettes. Don’t ask me why, it’s this stupid thing called an addiction. I do really want to quit soon though, I’m sick of it. But I still love it. Tell me how that works?
4. I’m horrible at remembering to buy stamps. Please forgive me.
5. When I (very rarely) go to McDonald’s, I enjoy ordering the Kid’s Meal for myself! 🙂 My cat gets the toy.
6. I’ve been collecting wine corks and bottles for a few years now. I don’t know why. I figure eventually I’ll find a use for them…but for now they just clutter up my closets! I can’t get rid of them though. I’m weird.
Since I think this is a fun way to share new or favorite bloggers with everyone, I’m tagging: