I’ve Been Tagged! So Tag, You’re It!
I’ve Been Tagged!
I’ve been tagged by my blogger friend over at Our Wedding Plus ! It’s kind of like a fun chain letter that us crazy bloggers do once in a while.
Here’s what I have to do:
Share seven random/weird facts about myself, post the rules here, and then tag seven other people. The rules are…
- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ready, get set, here we go!
1. I collect Barbie Dolls
2. I have a passion for weddings, shoes, and the weather! I am fascinated yet terrified by tornados and sharks.
3. At one point of my life, as a child, I had 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird, 1 iguana, 1 guinea pig, 1 tarantula, 20 rabbits, and several pet mice. With two other sisters and a mom who’s an animal lover, it worked out. The trantula and I never bonded. The 20 rabbits came from 3 my sisters & got for Easter one year, which were supposed to be all girls. One turned out to be a boy. We ended up with “bunny condos” my dad made in the garage. The iguana roamed the house, loved to hang out on the tree, and would sit on the couch in the sun with the cat, strangely enough. And the bird would sometimes sit on the iguana’s back, as long as the cat wasn’t near. Yes, it seemed like a zoo…and we couldn’t ever go out to play unless all the pets were fed and their cages were clean. lol Now that I’m older, I just have one cat, named Pepper Anne.
4. I help plan & promote benefits with my friend Angela for MPower, a part of Mental Health America. For youth & others to learn about and get help with understanding mental health issues such as depression, suicide, eating disorders, anxiety disorders, etc. In honor of Angela’s brother and also my brother-in-law, who were both lost to suicide.
5. I love to draw, do artsy craftsy stuff, and all things creative.
6. I love chocolate! And filet and mashed potatoes. And cosmopolitans. lol
7. I am nearing 30, as I’ll be 29 in January. Strange to think about how time has passed, and how it’s probably time my husband and I get on the baby wagon already!!! It always used to seem like we had so much time…and now the idea of having one before I’m 30 is probably out the window…lol.
No for my 7 tags:
Well that’s it! Have fun!